Using an online print service, I printed all my images that I knew I wanted in the sequence. So when the images arrived it was just a case of sorting the images into the sequence, rather than trying to work out which images I did and didn’t want to be included in the sequence.
I decided the best approach was to lay out paper on the floor to represent each spread and try work the sequence like that as I could visualise it better like the images were in the pages of a book.
From this sequence, I then created it into the first dummy book, so I could look through all the pages and see if it was creating the narrative I had in mind.
Then from here I created the sequence digitally in InDesign so I could start experimenting with adding the text.